the spotted sock.
   who da boss? you? naw, ME that's who!




my brother's so cute.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



"Hey how come you named him Woodii? I thought you were going to name him something after LOTR."
"I'm into politics these days."
"Huh?"
"Woodii = Woodrow Wilson."
"And that would be...?"
"Best president ever."
"Ohhhkaaayyy."

Five seconds later:

"I thought you would name him something like Mithrandir, or whatever."
"It wouldn't suit him."
"What about Angmar?"
"Nope."
"Aragorn?"
"No way."
"Gandalf? Smeagol? Gollum?"
"Nope."
"You're so weird, Adina."
":)"
"I told Raafay you named him Woodii and he said you were weird too. Wait until he hears that Woodii = Woodrow Wilson. What type of name is that?"
"A genius name. Hats off to Woodrow Wilson's mommy."
"Pbbffffffft."

Hey, Woodrow Wilson IS cool, you know. Yeah... Listen to this:
After the Germans signed the Armistice in November 1918, Wilson went to Paris to try to build an enduring peace. He later presented to the Senate the Versailles Treaty, containing the Covenant of the League of Nations, and asked, "Dare we reject it and break the heart of the world?"

But the election of 1918 had shifted the balance in Congress to the Republicans. By seven votes the Versailles Treaty failed in the Senate.

The President, against the warnings of his doctors, had made a national tour to mobilize public sentiment for the treaty. Exhausted, he suffered a stroke and nearly died. Tenderly nursed by his second wife, Edith Bolling Galt, he lived until 1924.

AmaZING.


3 Responses to “my brother's so cute.”

  1. Blogger von karman 

    ahahah aww so cute. hats off to yo mama's son. (HUNNY!!!)
    name it hunny.

  2. Blogger von karman 

    the rafaay part was esp. hilarious.

  3. Blogger Face 

    hahaa. when i told raafay i know a woodrow wilson, he was confused. haha

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I love all my subordinates so I probably love you. *flower*
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

People


ATOM 0.3