i should be doing homework!
Published
Sunday, November 13, 2005 by Woodii |
E-mail this post
This is another bun update:
So he likes to pick at the blue tape that covers all the wires in our house. The blue tape gets stuck on his fur and he goes crazy trying to pull it off. You think he'd learn not to pick on it, but nope. Once, he had what looked suspiciously like a blue goatee. =o
Anyway, the party I went to today was fun. There was this huge crowd of little dudes there. They were all brothers. They went everywhere in a single file line. When they got in the house, the first thing they did was run to the backyard and yell, "
AHMAAAAAAAAD! Where's your rabbit?" The oldest one (I think) kept shouting "
CHAAAAAARGE!" and punching the air.
...
THEY WERE SO COOL! When I grow up, I'm going to have sons just like them. 10. They'll be my little army. I'll shout, "
ROLL CALL!!" from time to time, and they'll all salute and shout "[insert name here]
PRESENT!"
There was this little baby girl there, too. She was just so masha'Allah, masha'Allah. Had a huge grin plastered on her face. Would burst into short bursts of extreme happiness in which she would clap her hands and throw her head back and laugh from time to time.
I LOVE YOUR ENTRIES DUDE.
And I like how you made your comments pop-up.
Your future sons sound amazing, inshaAllah. I miss your rabbit. Bye.
Those 10 kids are gonna be rather hard to produce ....