the spotted sock.
   who da boss? you? naw, ME that's who!




i love the anagram that is my rabbit.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hello, ya akhis and ya akhiettes. Today I will talk about an important topic: Have you ever recieved someone else's paycheck? I have! I recieved my neighbor's paycheck in the mail today. I'm still debating over whether to give it to him or not.

Change of topic ~ Do you think Man is, by nature, a selfish creature? *raises hand* I DO!

santaclauscalledtoday. i miss him. :(


3 Responses to “i love the anagram that is my rabbit.”

  1. Blogger von karman 

    hahaha Zeehans, eh? I don't think you should give it.

    and yoooo man, i miss mamoo too. :( and hania. and nana.

  2. Blogger Woodii 

    howdidyouknow? oh let me guess I told u about it. LOL

  3. Blogger von karman 

    no I saw it at your house, dork. don't you remember??

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I love all my subordinates so I probably love you. *flower*
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

People


ATOM 0.3