the spotted sock.
   who da boss? you? naw, ME that's who!




fashionable clothing and the like.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Woodii wants to buy a winter coat from Macy's. It's kinda expensive, though. $200, you know?

"What's wrong with your old one?"
"I don't like it."
"Why? It's just as awesome as when you first got it!"
"Well, I don't think it's awesome anymore."
"So there's nothing wrong with the coat, your opinion changed. Therefore, you don't need a new one. Bas."
"I just want a new one, ok."
"Oh, ok."

:what: :what:


5 Responses to “fashionable clothing and the like.”

  1. Blogger von karman 

    hahhahahahha.

    buy woodii a new winter coat and sell his old one to me, ok. cause everyone knows it's hot.

  2. Blogger von karman 

    i miss woodii. :( can i borrow it.

    kidding. don't kill me.

  3. Blogger Woodii 

    *chokes*

  4. Blogger von karman 

    *STABS!*

    i really miss your dog.

  5. Blogger von karman 

    I love hania. I want to meet their white furred red eyed rabbits. How weird would it be to have two though? Spoil both?

    Pakistani rabbits! What a concept. am I being racist? yeah, eh. :(

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I love all my subordinates so I probably love you. *flower*
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

People


ATOM 0.3