I WENT TO EID PRAYER AT ANAHIEM CONVENTION CENTER AND IT WAS SO MUCH FUN~ There were twenty million people there, well actually around 20,000. In any case, the whole place looked like an ISNA National Convention though I havent been to any. The streets on the way were filled with Muslims, and the parking structure was loaded with Muslims walking really loudly out of their cars, and the path to the convention center was filled with Muslims, and the convention center was packed, too. It was so
COLORFUL AND COOL.
I got to see people I hadn't seen since the nineteenth century and saw people that I had never seen before! There was this one cute little girl whose facial expressions depicted the tragically sad and somewhat shocking story that was her life. No really! She kept looking shocked, sad beyond words, happy beyond words, sad again, shocked, and so on and so forth...
SHE WAS SO COOL! I hope to be like her when I grow up, iA iA.
AND WHAT ELSE! After that I came home and then a bunch of people came to my house. But then the bunch left and another bunch came. They all cried tears over my bun. I was going to set him loose where the ladies were sitting so I could take pictures of their expressions (
"EEK A MOUSE! OOPS I MEAN RABBIT!") but I decided against it since I'm so cool and amazing like that, insha'Allah.
And then after that we all gathered at Sour's house for supper. So then the guys were trying to steal Arsalan (2 and a half year old child prodigy, bless him) from us girls. But since Arsalan is
SO AMAZING and doesn't believe in the
EWW GIRLS HAVE COOTIES theorem, he stayed with us.
And so then after that, I acted out some tragic stories for the kids. They especially liked the parts where I clutched my heart and "died." So Arsalan did that too and we burst out laughing so he goes,
"NOOO CRYYY!!" and so he did it again and we all burst into tears and the guys chose
that moment to come in to steal Arsalan again and went, "
WHAT THE... are you guys having a crying party or something?"
INDEED WE WERE! faint.
And then the third call came, and we all fell asleep.
TRAGIC!
feel better, iA.
asdasd
JERKBUTT.