the spotted sock.
   who da boss? you? naw, ME that's who!




this and nothing more.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My bunny is getting skinny and anorexic. What to do?


5 Responses to “this and nothing more.”

  1. Blogger von karman 

    i dunno. a counselor, perhaps? tell him you'll like him no matter how much he weighs, except if he weighs too less, of course.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Pump 'im up with a bicycle pump!

  3. Blogger von karman 

    O_O a-non-me commented on your blog.

  4. Blogger von karman 

    P.P.S. ADD YOUR BLOG'S URL TO YOUR PROFILE CAUSE IT'S GETTING ANNOYING HERE!!

  5. Blogger Woodii 

    Loook, ya ukhti, I can tolerate you and have been tolerating you for... 10 years and that's all that matters, okay?

    P.S. And you were anonymous, stop lying.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I love all my subordinates so I probably love you. *flower*
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

People


ATOM 0.3