the spotted sock.
   who da boss? you? naw, ME that's who!




jellyfishes and cornmeal with strawberries.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I personally think that one should never eat jellyfishes as they can be bad for the said person's health, social status, marital status, and taste buds.

When I turned to page five, it turned out to be page six instead. Saw cute lady in Asian supermarket today. I didn't want to play hairdresser with her so she slapped me... she still coo', though.


2 Responses to “jellyfishes and cornmeal with strawberries.”

  1. Blogger von karman 

    MY WORD! I did not comment on this entry? What the hEck is going on?! :soconfused:

    but I don't get the jellyfish part? People eat jellyfishes? o_O; im confused here. aahhh help!!!!

    and page 5 and six? wow youre so confusing. why did she slap you? did that reallly happen???? O_O;

    weirdest entry ever.

    yours robotically.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hiiiii :O

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I love all my subordinates so I probably love you. *flower*
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

People


ATOM 0.3