the spotted sock. who da boss? you? naw, ME that's who!
« Home
from a different point of view. »cause picture posts are the rock. »i want to go to pakistan. »cough drops taste gross. »see them spinning into change. »statistically speaking. »did i ever tell you how much i hate robots? »all because of who? »this is when i start to bite my nails. »story of my life. »
All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...
I hate you, you have no picturs of me, I am utterly confuzzled. Oh well, I love you Dinzzzz... only because you love me.Salamz
WHAT A LAME UPDATE.
P.S. Scrolling down, I saw you had pictures with ME in your post? Delete. Or I will.
Name (required)
Website
Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link
ATOM 0.3
Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates
I hate you, you have no picturs of me, I am utterly confuzzled. Oh well, I love you Dinzzzz... only because you love me.
Salamz
WHAT A LAME UPDATE.
P.S. Scrolling down, I saw you had pictures with ME in your post? Delete. Or I will.