the spotted sock.
   who da boss? you? naw, ME that's who!




everyday's the sunny end of last night.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The most hilarious books I have ever read are Freaky Friday and The Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen. The fact that the movie interpretations of both books star Lindsay Lohan is not relevant, OK.

Today I stayed afterschool to work on my project and we talked about distant lands and spacious skies. :thumbup:

On Wednesday, October 12th 2005, I found a bunnyrabbit. Mister Bunnyrabbit, to be more precises. He's the most perfect thing ever. He's just so masha'Allah, masha'Allah. Kya Allah ki kudrat hein, she said and I agreed.

Kay, salams.


1 Responses to “everyday's the sunny end of last night.”

  1. Blogger von karman 

    hahahhah. i want to read that. and no there are *obviously* funnier books.

    and yeah. i love your bunny. and miss it. :(

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I love all my subordinates so I probably love you. *flower*
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

People


ATOM 0.3