the spotted sock.
   who da boss? you? naw, ME that's who!




a word of praise.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So my friend says compliments from me don't really mean much and people shouldn't get flattered if I compliment them.


2 Responses to “a word of praise.”

  1. Blogger von karman 

    lol nads. you're such a poseur. who would cry if someone called 'em a skeleton? and who would like it if someone called 'em fat?

    YOU KNOW YOU LIKE IT!

    yesterday a called me skinny. i was flattered, but not really, because i know i'm fat. :cry: kk lol i don't care about weight. i like acting girly. it's so fun.

  2. Blogger Woodii 

    No I don't. Do you have any idea how annoying it is? "YOU SKINNY PIECE OF CRAP!"

    :cry:

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I love all my subordinates so I probably love you. *flower*
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

People


ATOM 0.3