the spotted sock.
   who da boss? you? naw, ME that's who!




the wind from off the east should never chill a sailor.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've decided I want to be a sailor when I grow up. I'm serious. Adventure, excitement, danger, and world wide travel. It's like a four in one package, you know?

Man it's going to be AWESOME livin' on the sea (let's just pretend it's going to really happen)! Makin' it my home! SEEING THE FOUR CORNERS OF THE WORLD! EXPLORING THE SEVEN SEAS! And man, I'll be the coolest aunt in the world! I'll take my little nephews/nieces all around and show them THE MAGIC that is in this world! THE BEAUTY! I shall bring them cute stuff back from my travels! I WILL GO SCUBA DIVING! I will make the sea my home. Ammiii it'll be sooo much fun!

Today it was seemingly cold in the morning and I was shivering my toes off. So I put on a sweater and prepared for the challenges ahead. However, by the time PE ended, the sun was glaring happily from the sky, and I was melting in my sweater. However, a brave seaman never complains about the unexpectedness of the weather. A brave seaman should prepare himself for anything! His life depends on it.

My friends and I are planning to go somewhere after commencement. I hope my mom lets me go, sheesh. Can't wait till Knotts! w000t!

Umm so yeahhh nothing else to say... so...
Education and the Working Man
A boatman came down walking, his hair was dry and blown.
He bit upon his pipe and pulled his coat closed across his chest.
Through the empty laneway, the market had grown thinner.
The days were growing shorter, the man knew that he was old now.
The wind from off the east, should never chill a sailor.
The days should never run like an everlasting Sunday.
Perhaps if he was younger, he’d be out on the water.
But drunken at a table the young men wish that they were older.
Boats tied up to shore.
Men tied up to shore.
-Dawud Wharnsby Ali
It's only part of it. I got inspired by it, lol.


4 Responses to “the wind from off the east should never chill a sailor.”

  1. Blogger von karman 

    Adventure is excitement which includes danger too! So it's not four in one, okkk. Nice plans. They sounded cute. You know cute like how you'd tell a five year old their dream of being a whatever is cute? YEP. Like that.

    Sooo. Are you gonna live alone? Aren't you gonna get bored or something? Haha.

  2. Blogger Woodii 

    I'm going to delete that comment. :angry:

  3. Blogger von karman 

    delete it. it'll make it look like you're some unpopular kid who doesn't get comments. pfft.

  4. Blogger Woodii 

    I KNoW WHo You'RE In LOVe WIth So dOnT TeMPt ME, FROdo!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I love all my subordinates so I probably love you. *flower*
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

People


ATOM 0.3