the spotted sock.
   who da boss? you? naw, ME that's who!




oh god.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So the kid comes for Quran class, right, and my mom's sick. So I come out of my room and I'm like SHERRIIE!!! And hugged him. And then started asking alll sorts of questions.
"Did you have fun?" "Where'd you stay?" "Where'd you go?" "What'd you do?" "Was it fun? "Did you miss me?"
And then he gets this really scared look on his face and turns to my brother and goes, "HELP ME MAN!" And then struggles out of my grasp and runs away.

I'm shocked.


1 Responses to “oh god.”

  1. Blogger von karman 

    I LOVE DA SHERRIEZ!! And Sim!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I love all my subordinates so I probably love you. *flower*
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

People


ATOM 0.3