the spotted sock.
   who da boss? you? naw, ME that's who!




he's being annoying again. :/


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm SO happy today. I mean right now. Today is too broad, etc.

I finished with MY section of the yearbook! I rock, uh huh.

Anyway, today we had fish for lunch. I didn't eat it of course, eheheh.

My To-Do List:
  • Start and Finish the Math Extra credit Project.
  • Clean out my English Folder.
  • Do my PARP.
Hmmm... not that long, right? Huzzah!

P.S. Lol, I think short entries are cooler than long ones. So yeah, toodle-loo, see you.


5 Responses to “he's being annoying again. :/”

  1. Blogger von karman 

    Haha nice to-do list. It's so ugly though. I mean seriously.

    Short entries deserve short comments.

  2. Blogger Woodii 

    lol that so wasn't funny. and where are you? STttttupid!

  3. Blogger von karman 

    YO DUDDERS! Your house smelled like fish yesterday. And your to-do list smelled yesterday as well.

    But s'okay because we had some good times, lol.

  4. Blogger Woodii 

    I was looking for some hint that showed that you were concerned about my absence today, but I guess you're just dumb. :(

  5. Blogger Woodii 

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I love all my subordinates so I probably love you. *flower*
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

People


ATOM 0.3