the spotted sock.
   who da boss? you? naw, ME that's who!




did i ever tell you how much i hate robots?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Because I do. I do. I do.

Robots

Robots are the worst type of people in the world.
Some are big, some are short, some are fat.
Either way, they're annoyingly predictable.
I do not like robots.
You should not too.

Robots enjoy normal things.
They're boring and normal themselves.
When encountering a unusual personality,
all robots can do is make weird and ugly faces.
I do not like robots.
You should not too.

Robots think they're better than the rest
of the not so predictable people of this world
I think they're dumb and annoyingly
predictable.
I do not like robots.
You should not too.

For English. :D


1 Responses to “did i ever tell you how much i hate robots?”

  1. Blogger von karman 

    Hot.

    Oh and you know what's worse than just plain old robots? People who believe they are not robots when they really are.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I love all my subordinates so I probably love you. *flower*
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

People


ATOM 0.3