the spotted sock.
   who da boss? you? naw, ME that's who!




Hippy!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today was cool.

PE was fun. I like basketball.

So yeah, I told S. that Friday is the last day she's going to see me.

She didn't believe me.

I think that's for the best.

Like Plato once said: "The best way to say goodbye: to not say goodbye at all."

I want to go soo bad! I miss them! Especially Muaz. My twin!

There's this dude at my school who looks exactly like him!

I wonder if he misses me as much as I miss him. Probably not.

And how!



2 Responses to “Hippy!”

  1. Blogger von karman 

    you're cheap.

  2. Blogger Woodii 

    just because I"M cool doesnt mean u have to be

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I love all my subordinates so I probably love you. *flower*
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

People


ATOM 0.3