Sometimes, when I'm sitting and typing away, I like to eat coffee and drink marshmellows. Or would it be 'mallows?
I saw a cow and named it Penelope, Penny for short. But then she got run over by a tractor and I was really sad. I sat down and cried but then, my little brother bought me ice cream so I felt better.
I like alligators. I think I'll adopt one someday.
Sometimes it makes me sad how you never write facts. Sometimes it does not. I really wonder what goes on in your life. How much of what you say is true and how much is not. You know?
Today I bought an alligator. You can have it. It's on my front porch. Come over.
Yo I updated my blog just for you. Check it out. Peace.
I CHECKED OUT YOUR BLOG, I did.
Anyway, it's half n half, kid.
Shuddap, you. ;) ;) ;) I wouldn't be talking, JKRLM.
hey hey.